The smell that you are talking about could be the smell of glue. This smell occasionally remains in the nappy pack due to the speed at which they are packaged after manufacture. Just to be clear, the product is not in contact with chemicals at all during production.
Articles in this section
- Do diapers/nappies expire?
- What is the Eco by Naty packaging made of?
- How do I use Eco by Naty diapers/nappies?
- Do you use super-absorbents (SAP) in your diapers/nappies? Are they harmful?
- I have smelled a strong smell from the diaper/nappy packaging. What is it?
- Can I be sure that there are no harmful chemicals in Eco by Naty diapers/nappies?
- My baby has been suffering from rash problems whilst using Naty diapers/nappies. What could be the cause of this?
- I am interested in Eco by Naty diapers/nappies. Can you send me a free sample?
- Do your Newborn size diapers/nappies have a cut-out space for the umbilical cord stump?
- I have noticed a gel-like substance on my baby’s skin after changing Naty diapers/nappies. What is it?