The smell that you are talking about could be the smell of glue. This smell occasionally remains in the pack due to the speed at which they are packaged after manufacture. Just to be clear, the product is not in contact with chemicals at all during production.
Articles in this section
- Do diapers expire?
- What is the Eco by Naty packaging made of?
- How do I use Eco by Naty diapers?
- I have smelled a strong smell from the diaper packaging. What is it?
- Can I be sure that there are no harmful chemicals in Eco by Naty diapers?
- My baby has been suffering from rash problems whilst using Naty diapers. What could be the cause of this?
- Do your size Newborn diapers have a cut-out space for the umbilical cord stump?
- I have noticed a gel-like substance on my baby’s skin after changing Naty diapers. What is it?
- Eco by Naty diapers claim to be based on plant-based materials. What exactly does that mean?
- I have had quality/performance problems with Naty diapers. What should I do?