At Naty we use renewable resources whenever possible, however our nappies are not 100% biodegradable. The conventional oil-based plastic outer sheet has been replaced with a bio-/plant-based material.
Articles in this section
- Do diapers/nappies expire?
- What is the Eco by Naty packaging made of?
- How do I use Eco by Naty diapers/nappies?
- I have smelled a strong smell from the diaper/nappy packaging. What is it?
- Can I be sure that there are no harmful chemicals in Eco by Naty diapers/nappies?
- My baby has been suffering from rash problems whilst using Naty diapers/nappies. What could be the cause of this?
- I am interested in Eco by Naty diapers/nappies. Can you send me a free sample?
- Do your Newborn size diapers/nappies have a cut-out space for the umbilical cord stump?
- I have noticed a gel-like substance on my baby’s skin after changing Naty diapers/nappies. What is it?
- Eco by Naty diapers/nappies claim to be based on biodegradable material. What exactly does that mean?