No, unfortunately the size Newborn diapers does not have a cut-out space for the umbilical cord.
Articles in this section
- Do diapers expire?
- What is the Eco by Naty packaging made of?
- How do I use Eco by Naty diapers?
- I have smelled a strong smell from the diaper packaging. What is it?
- Can I be sure that there are no harmful chemicals in Eco by Naty diapers?
- My baby has been suffering from rash problems whilst using Naty diapers. What could be the cause of this?
- Do your size Newborn diapers have a cut-out space for the umbilical cord stump?
- I have noticed a gel-like substance on my baby’s skin after changing Naty diapers. What is it?
- Eco by Naty diapers claim to be based on plant-based materials. What exactly does that mean?
- I have had quality/performance problems with Naty diapers. What should I do?